Summer is finally here! I’m so happy! I’ve been looking around on some of my favourite websites for fun things to inspire my summer wardrobe and am loving tropical prints lately. These are some of my favourite things that I found that I’m Summer Lovin…I know…as bad as a Dad joke but I couldn’t resist!
1. This one piece by LA Hearts is just so cute! I’m really loving one pieces lately for how flattering they are. Unfortunately I have a disproportionate torso so fitting into a one piece is extremely hard for me.
2. iPhone case by Richmond & Finch is a great way to switch up your phone for summer. I just have a boring white case on my phone now and will probably be buying this!
3. Nordstrom carries this adorable baseball cap that you can just throw on while out running errands and make your look instantly summery!
4. This amazing beach coverup from Lauren Conrad is light and airy to keep you cool and makes a great addition if you have a one colour bathing suit. It’s nice to be able to wrap yourself up to protect your skin from the sun but still feel the breeze and keep yourself from getting too hot.
5. I’m loving this tote bag from Roxy that allows you to throw in all your essentials for the day! If you’re doing some running around, or going to the beach, it holds it all!