Two things I love are lists and setting goals. So I’m going to start a new series where I set goals every month. I usually write these in my planner, but would like to hold myself accountable by making it public. So without further ado…
- Drink More Water – I’m convinced I put this one every month and never follow through. Maybe if I write it here I will for once? I have an amazing Swell water bottle that I love. It keeps the water cool and because it’s metal their is no plastic-y taste. (This is totally not sponsored. I just really love my water bottle!)
- Complete BBG – I am on track to finish my first round of Kayla Itsines Bikini Body Guide. I have attempted it before and have completely given up when it got too hard. This time I’ve managed to stick it out thus far. I am currently on week 9 and I’m loving it. I’m going to write a post this week about my progress and do a little review.
- Post Consistently – I have been allllll over the place with my posting schedule….which is horrible. I’ve got all my posts for this month planned out and a calendar set up so here’s hoping there’s a lot more content coming soon! <3
- Utilize Pinterest – Pinterest is such a great blogging tool. I’ve dabbled here and there the last little while, but have recently gotten my page organized. I’m going to try and use it more to boost my blog traffic and also organize inspiration. You can follow me here.
- Focus On Skincare – This month I want to really focus on my skin. Warmer weather is on the way and I’m currently a dry, rough, pale mess. I want to make sure my skin is taken care of by taking my makeup off (properly) every night, drinking tons of water, using moisturizer/body butter/face masks, and I might attempt some sunless tanning!
Happy March everyone! What are your goals this month?